- Decrease new HIV infections in adolescent girls and young women;
- Decrease teenage pregnancies;
- Keep adolescent girls and young women in school;
- Decrease sexual and gender based violence; and
- Increase economic opportunities for young people
We believe that every girl should have the power to decide her future. This means being educated, healthy, and safe from violence. When girls gain knowledge, they get the chance to become independent. And this gives them more ways to transform themselves and their communities; thus break the cycle of poverty.
Through dialogues, workshops, activations, mass communication, partnership enhancements and engagements, She Conquers empowers young women and girls to conquer the challenges they face.