Dance contributes meaningfully towards the development of all humankind and its social cohesion. It stimulates cultural dialogue through movement, which is part of the fundamental mode of human expression. More importantly, offers a healthy lifestyle, encourages social relations and cohesion. The South African Dance Awards aimed to celebrate and coordinate this crucial part of our cultural heritage and history by honouring dancers and individuals who’ve reached the highest plateau in our industry.
- The South African Dance Awards (SADA) seeks to change the way communities think through dance – while at the same time uplifting communities through social cohesion & contributing to employment opportunities
- Making access & utilization possible
- Shared experiences & reward excellence
- We seek to promote dance services and disciplines
- Inclusiveness of all forms and stakeholders